- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click in the top-right corner of any Facebook page and select “Settings”
- Click “Payments” in the left side menu
- Click “View” next to “Purchase History” in the “Payments” window
- Then, select the purchase which you would like to be refunded for
- Click the “Dispute this purchase” button
- Make sure that you fill in all the required fields to request a refund
I would like to refund a purchase
Last Updated: 70d
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable except expressly provided in our Terms of Service.
1. For purchases made in iOS app: Please follow this link to see detailed instructions on how to request a refund: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
2. For purchases made in Android app: Please follow this link to see detailed instructions on how to request a refund: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
3. For purchases made on Facebook please follow these steps:
4. For purchases made on other stores, it would be necessary to contact the store's support team to check all available options.