- Top Eleven’s Super League is made up of 32 clubs.
- The group stage is the same as the Champions League - 8 groups of 4 teams - where each team plays against the other 3 opponents in a round-robin system, for a total of 6 matches.
- The two best teams will advance to the next stage - the knock-out phase.
- In case two or more teams end up tied in points, we use the same tie-break criteria UEFA uses for its Champions League group phase, which can be found in this Help section too.
- After one knock-out round, teams dropping out of the Champions League group phase will join the competition. Then the knock-out rounds continue until the Finals. The winner of the Super League will automatically qualify for the next Champions League, even if the club didn't end up in the Top 4 in his/her League.
- Please note that you have to finish between 5th and 8th position in the previous League season in order to qualify for the Super League.
What are the rules for the Super League?
Last Updated: 1090d