- Top Eleven’s Champions League is made up of 32 clubs.
- The group stage is the same as the UEFA Champions League - you play against 3 opponents in a round-robin system, for a total of 6 matches.
- The top 2 teams in each group will advance to the knock-out stage, while the 3rd team in each group will join the Super League competition.
- In case two or more teams end up tied in points, we use the same tie-break criteria UEFA uses for its Champions League group phase, which can be found in this Help section too.
- Then the knock-out rounds continue until the Finals.
- Please note that you have to finish in the top 4 in the previous League season in order to qualify for the Champions League.
What are the rules for the Champions League?
Last Updated: 1090d