The tie-break rules are as follows:
1. Highest number of points.
2. The best goal difference from the group matches played between teams level on points.
3. The highest number of goals scored between teams that are level.
4. The highest number of goals scored away from home between the teams that are level.
5. If two teams are still level after applying steps 1-4, repeat the steps and apply the above criteria exclusively to the two teams concerned. If the two teams still remain level, criteria 6 and 7 should be applied.
6. The best goal difference from all group matches played.
7. Highest number of goals scored from all group matches played.